Touch-screens sentence example
- We had a lot of custom hardware, including touch screens which were great fun for playing Lemmings with.
- Interactive touch screens activate various exhibits; A rugby scrum machine and cinema bring the game to life.
- Most of these type of GPS devices also have portable functions like touch-screens, internal speaker, and internal antenna.
- The IPad, Reader, and Nook have touch-screens and the iPad, Reader, and the Kindle DX have screens that rotate.
- Some models also feature touch screens for easy use or are equipped to take a Bluetooth headset for hands-free dialing.Advertisement
- Palm models can also have touch screens and QWERTY keyboards in one phone.