Totaled sentence example
- He set the iPad he carried on a totaled machine a few feet away without coming closer.
- Hefner's donation totaled around $900,000.
- I just rented this joint for a place to sleep—after I totaled my truck and couldn't get home easy.
- I just rented this joint for a place to sleepâ€”after I totaled my truck and couldn't get home easy.
- Scott walked out of the restaurant and was aghast to find that his car had been totaled by a drunk driver.Advertisement
- In a head-to-head league based on points, categories are assigned point values, and the points are totaled at the end of the week.
- According to the UDETC, the medical, lost work, and pain and suffering costs related to underage drinking totaled over $61 billion in 2001.
- On another occasion, he left a $1,500 tip for a bill that totaled $2,600.
- This is because the cost of the parts, research and development, manufacturing, shipping, and other logistics totaled more per unit than the retail price for the PS3.
- January of 2009 the number of people filing for personal bankruptcy totaled 88,773, which was up slightly from the previous month when there were 84,926 bankruptcy fillings.Advertisement
- Customers who choose the Gold package may be able to have their new car replaced if it is totaled within the first three years.
- If the vehicle is damaged in an accident and is considered totaled, the insurance company will write a check based on how much it's worth at the time, not what the owner originally paid for it or its replacement value.