Total-war sentence example
- Despite his strong distaste for war, Lincoln was not afraid to wage total war to achieve total victory.
- It asks whether the experience of Total War created demands for a radical, or even socialist, reconstruction of society.
- The total war strength of the cavalry is 54 regiments (210 squadrons); 1580 officers, 26,800 men, 21,900 horses.
- GameSpot has a huge resource of video game patches, ranging from the very popular Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to other titles like Company of Heroes, City Life: World Edition, and Rome: Total War.
- The following table shows the war strength of battalions, and the total war strength of the infantry arm: - The troops are armed principally with Mauser repeating rifles (models 1887 and 1890) of which there are 1,120,000 issued and in store; there are also 510,000 Martini-Henry rifles in reserve.Advertisement