Tossing-and-turning sentence example
- Less tossing and turning may equal a much better night's sleep.
- The night was a blur in her mind, a combination of strange, fuzzy dreams about blood and tossing and turning from the horrible fever.
- This is alternated with little smacking sounds, followed by a long period of tossing and turning and rearranging the pillows.
- Usually, consumers purchase a replacement mattress or seek a new one because of the various problems people have with discomfort when they awake may not from pain, but from tossing and turning.
- If you have pain and not tossing and turning issues, then try a Memory foam mattress.Advertisement
- If you ordinarily fall asleep at the drop of a hat, but are now spending hours awake, tossing and turning each night, this can be something worth paying greater attention to.
- If you feel that you are losing too much money in the stock market, and are tossing and turning at night, it may be time to reevaluate your portfolio.
- The foam bed may prevent a dog from tossing and turning that could disrupt sleep or cause injury.
- Finally, after a half hour of tossing and turning he gave up.