Tosh sentence example
- I have to say that the critics were talking utter tosh.
- They *want* to believe any old tosh that Hezbollah chooses to serve them up without checking any authenticity.
- And as for me being among the most wanted, what absolute tosh.
- It 's the biggest pile of tosh ever written.
- Don't fall for their old tosh about protecting your privacy, it's their privacy they are concerned with not yours!Advertisement
- Hard working people don't care for such trivial tosh like xmas.
- I think most people agree this is total tosh.
- Archbishop talks tosh at memorial service Most Recent Comments: Pleas help Fear factor atheists say oh god during sex?
- Do n't fall for their old tosh about protecting your privacy, it 's their privacy they are concerned with not yours !
- Hard working people do n't care for such trivial tosh like xmas.Advertisement
- During the New Empire, except at the beginning, the nomes seem to have been almost entirely ignored: under the Deltaic dynasties (except of course in the traditions of the sacred writing) they were named after the metropolis, as the province (tosh) of Busiris, the province of Sais, &c.: hence the Greek names Bownptr,ls vojs~, &c. The Arsinoite nome was added by the Ptolemies after the draining of the Lake of Moeris (qv.), and in the later Ptolemaic and the Roman times many changes and additions to the list must have been made.