Tormentors sentence example
- He is roasted over a slow fire and basted with boiling oil, but tells his tormentors that by the grace of Jesus Christ he feels nothing.
- His chief tormentors were boys, who delighted to annoy him in every possible way.
- Mr Kamara, whose father is from Sierra Leone, has not assaulted his racist tormentors over the six years of living in Stubbington.
- Day after day he was tortured, and in his agony, with a frame weakened by constant austerity and the mental strain of the past months, he made every admission demanded by his tormentors.
- Charles came to Scotland; he signed the Covenants, while his tormentors well and duly knew that the action was a base hypocrisy, that they had tempted him to perjury.Advertisement
- Through three months' worth of links and instant messages saved on his home computer, Ryan's growing pain - and the callousness of his online tormentors - became clear.
- Though patient and good-tempered in the main, they have a latent warmth of temper, and if oppressed beyond a certain limit they would fiercely turn upon their tormentors.
- On the arrival of the Argonauts, Phineus promised to give them particulars of the course they should pursue and of the dangers that lay before them, if they would deliver him from his tormentors.
- This horrible outrage, which lasted more than an hour, happened, too, in the presence of numerous troops, drawn up in the Riddarhus Square, who made not the slightest effort to rescue the Riksmarskalk from his tormentors.
- Ringleader of the Tormentors will be getting heavy rotation from tonight.Advertisement
- It is worth while to note that while most of the cures which Jesus had performed appear to have belonged to this class, this particular case is described as an exceptionally severe one, and the visible effect of the removal of his tormentors may have greatly helped to restore the man's shattered personality.