Tormentor sentence example
- I would wake with a start or struggle frantically to escape from my tormentor.
- He manages to confront his old tormentor, an NVA captain.
- He is commonly represented as a mischievous boy, the tormentor of gods and men, even his own mother not being proof against his attacks.
- My tormentor slipped back into his silly pretentious way of speaking.
- Whether you are indulging in the ABC Family series or the novels of the same name, the mystery of the girls' secret tormentor is the driving force behind the story.Advertisement
- He wakes up in Hell, due for an eternity of torment and agony masterminded by his personal tormentor, Clarence.
- King Tom: Kingcraft (D), Tormentor (0), Hippia (0), Hannah (0, L).
- Since childhood, his main tormentor has been his own brother, but things have recently got much worse.
- A 16-year old boy carries a gun into his school an murders his childhood tormentor.
- The Bell Witch's violence terrifies the reader with the feeling of helplessness in the face of an unseen tormentor.Advertisement