Toppling sentence example
- She tried to balance herself only to find herself toppling over and over and over down a stairwell.
- And in his vertiginous sense of collapsing space and toppling buildings one may be reminded of Leon Kossoff.
- The toppling of the statue was promoted as a massive uprising; does this even look massive to you?
- The ground bucked, throwing her onto her stomach and toppling the Others.
- Before toppling sonny seeing the whole fans swarm upon calls us the.Advertisement
- He who would be a tower must not fear to be a toppling tower.
- Ron Kovic gave the countdown to the toppling of the 30-foot statue of Bush, grasping a missile, to enormous acclaim.
- This should be tall enough that a grown cat can stand up tall and scratch without the post toppling over.
- The dreams of his betrayal were followed by the dreams of Tiyan's walls toppling and of her impending death at the hands of a man she knew was Taran.
- When they try to move, their balance is unstable, and they have trouble coordinating their movements, often moving an arm or leg and toppling over.Advertisement
- At five years into her rule and mere days from war, was she already toppling down the path of madness?
- Dictatorships are toppling, and the Internet is helping that along.