Topknot sentence example
- Their hair is generally shaved, excepting a topknot; and when not shaved it gets into a matted, tangled mass, gathered into a knot behind or on the crown.
- The fine white fleece of long wavy wool gives the Cotswold an attractive appearance, which is enhanced by its topknot or forelock.
- An Oxford Down ram has a bold masculine head; the poll well covered with wool and the forehead adorned by a topknot; ears self-coloured, upright, and of fair length; face of uniform dark brown colour; legs short, dark, and free from spots; back level and chest wide; and the fleece heavy and thick.
- The Ryeland sheep are small, hornless, have white faces and legs, and remarkably fine short wool, with a topknot on the forehead.
- It is clearly male, and has the typical Maori male hair topknot and a fully tattooed face.Advertisement
- Characteristics The Afghan Hound is a square built dog with a proud head carriage, eastern expression and a long silky topknot.
- I have a lot of different sizes of ribbons that I use for my Yorkie Cappy's topknot, especially if we are going somewhere special.
- If you have the type of dog that can wear a topknot, you'll appreciate how this week's project will help you keep your ribbons clean and organized in one place.
- You'll finish by carefully brushing through the head and facial hair, and then tying up the headfall if your dog has long enough hair for a topknot.
- If your dog has a topknot, you can tie it up with a rubber band after it has dried.Advertisement
- Though we're sure you'll love the looks included here, you can even easily take a ponytail one more step and make a bun, a topknot, or a braid.
- She tucked a strand of hair back into her topknot and followed him into the forest.
- The forehead has a topknot, and the tail is well covered.