Tope sentence example
- The total height of this Sakiya tope will therefore have been approximately a little under 50 ft.
- All these topes were opened and examined by General Alexander Cunningham and Lieut.-Colonel Maisey in 1851; and the great tope has been described and illustrated by them and by James Fergusson.
- It must formerly have been much higher, the top of the tope having originally formed a terrace, 34 ft.
- The ancient architecture of Kashmir, the tope of Manikyala in the Punjab, and many sculptures found in the Peshawar valley, show unmistakable Greek influence.
- Lundy Island offers excellent for pollack fishing, whilst head to Baggy Point, 8 miles to the south for autumn tope.Advertisement
- The young fish form large schools, probably to help protect them from predation by larger tope and seals.
- A whole small whiting or half a dab proves the better bait for tope, rays and huss, especially the whiting.
- The village is celebrated as the site of the following discovery: In 1896 interest having been aroused by the discovery, only twelve miles away, of the Buddha's birthplace (see LuMBINI), William Peppe, then resident manager of the Birdpur estate, opened a ruined tope or burial mound situate at Piprawa, but nothing of importance was found.
- The first results of the tagging does not show the Tope making a southward mass migration in autumn occurs.
- Tope of 23 lb (11.3 kg) caught from Anglesey shore mark, returned alive.Advertisement
- Or why not take to the high seas and try some offshore tope fishing in Norfolk?
- By age eighteen, Forbes Magazine had her pegged as one of the tope ten money earning models in the world.