Topcoats sentence example
- Primer Paint intended for protection of metals against corrosion or for preparing a surface for subsequent topcoats.
- Due to public demand larger sizes of glitter topcoats are also now available.
- Modern Tuareg have dark blue turbans to match their topcoats.
- A coat of gray body primer was applied, followed by two undercoats, then a further two topcoats of paint.
- It can also be used for the formulation of high-gloss topcoats with good chemical and weathering resistance, or even effect coatings.Advertisement
- If you're willing to spend a little more, you can add surface topcoats, which can make the metal look like stone or slate or other realistic effect you want.
- From classic to contemporary, from urban appeal to traditional topcoats, there's something for every groom.
- Many fast drying topcoats simply seal the polish underneath, which delays the drying time up to 40 minutes.