Top-line sentence example
- Note the rather unfortunate printing error on the top line.
- The BOGS has always been a completely adult band of singers with a male alto top line.
- In any three-generation pedigree the males on the top line are outnumbered 11-3; why should we believe they are especially significant?
- The extended " Top Line " helps visualize the correct swing path of the putter head.
- Use a highlighter to add an extra glow right at the top line of your cheekbone.Advertisement
- The top line corresponds to the E string with the highest pitch, and the remaining lines relate to the other strings all the way down to the low pitched E string.
- Remembering that the lines represent the strings on the guitar, with the top line being the high pitched E and the low line being the low pitched E, the numbers indicate which fret to put your fingers down on.
- The top line is the high E sting on your guitar (high meaning highest in pitch) and the low line is the low E string.
- Try frames that have a straight top line or cat-eyes.
- Draw a vertical line from each end, another vertical line from the center and a top line parallel to the mantle line.Advertisement
- The family name history provides a top line history of a person's most personal possession, their name.