Top-it-off sentence example
- In an ice-filled highball glass, pour rum and top it off with lime juice and cola.
- Then to top it off there's a half day paintball session.
- Again, there is no need to wrap the basket or bassinet, so instead tie a large ribbon around the entire package and top it off with a bow or balloon.
- Pour the mixture through a strainer into a tumbler and top it off with enough chilled soda water to fill the glass.
- Pour the drink into an iced highball glass and top it off with cola.Advertisement
- Weather you leave them muted or red hot, give them a bit of gloss to top it off.
- Even the country club set don't shy away from wearing this relaxed look, although they are more likely to top it off with a vest or a sweater tied at the chest.
- If you are going for a total look and need to top it off with a Madonna 80s style belt, the "Boy Toy" belt is the one to go with.