Top-dress sentence example
- Scarify to remove unwanted material, spike and top-dress, seed in sparse patches.
- To feed plants, top-dress the soil with compost at the beginning of the season before mulching.
- Work compost into the soil in the early spring and top-dress throughout the growing season, and your garden plants will respond with steady growth and vigor.
- A jumper dress is a knee-length tank top dress meant to be worn over a short or long sleeve shirt.
- Halter top: If you really want to be a bit more creative, you can create a halter top dress with your sarong by wrapping it around your body, crossing the ends over your chest and tying them behind your neck.Advertisement
- No matter what your shape, a well-cut corset top dress will give you a beautiful figure.
- The idea of a corset top dress has its origins in the clothing of Renaissance peasant and merchant women, where the bodice was worn over the dress.
- Few styles will show off a great pair of shoulders and a beautiful back like a halter top dress.