Top-drawer sentence example
- He opened the top drawer and withdrew a key chain with a couple of keys and a tag.
- As they were leaving the room, Jackson stopped at his dresser and retrieved the ring from the top drawer.
- The top drawer contained the usual assortment of pens, pencils and paperclips.
- She closed the top drawer slowly, so as not to disturb the stacks of boxers.
- The defense in the second half, against quite a strong Sarries side, was absolutely top-drawer.Advertisement
- I loved hearing many different voices presenting Buddhism, there were some really top-drawer teachings.
- Strauss went undercover in this glamorous world, and learned the secrets of these top-drawer seducers.
- The concluding book in this top-drawer science fiction trilogy, Felaheen, reputes to complete Raf 's circle of life.
- In return, you expect high quality education, led by top-drawer faculty.
- Great to see the old devil back, in top-drawer form too.Advertisement
- Open the top drawer and take the flashlight.
- Within two years of starting, the duo had created their first commercial wine, using quality control techniques including top-drawer vineyard sourcing, as well as harvesting, sorting, and pressing by hand.