Toothpastes sentence example
- The fluoride in toothpastes is a chemical made from the mineral fluorite.
- Many toothpastes claim to improve the whiteness of teeth as well as freshening breath.
- Some mouthwashes, toothpastes and rinses contain tea tree oil, but several studies show more harm than good from these products, so it may be best to avoid them for the time being.
- Just as with any kind of treatment, tea tree oil is used in various forms such as ointments, soaps, creams, lotions, toothpastes, mouthwashes, and shampoos.
- That's because these types of toothpastes work on a gradual basis.Advertisement
- Just about all tooth whitening toothpastes are safe to use and don't require dentist approval.
- Whitening toothpastes remove surface stains from the teeth with gentle abrasives.
- However, while they can slowly whiten your smile, toothpastes can't produce the same dramatic effects as bleaches because they simply don't clean as deeply.
- Smile - An assortment of flavored toothpastes are available.
- And sodium laureth sulfate, found in most toothpastes, can cause mouth ulcers in some people.Advertisement
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), a component of some toothpastes, is a potential cause of canker sores.
- Other topical fluorides include fluoridated toothpastes and mouthwashes and fluoride gels that are applied to children's teeth at dental examinations.
- Fluoridated toothpastes and mouthwashes contain high amounts of fluoride.
- The widespread use of fluoridated toothpastes and mouthwashes has increased children's sources of fluoride significantly.