Toothaches sentence example
- The powdered roots are used in india to treat toothaches.
- Baby bottle tooth decay can cause painful toothaches which can hinder eating.
- Medicinally, it was used to treat everything from toothaches to stomach aches by the Native Americans and then later by the first settlers.
- Most toothaches get worse if left untreated.
- Fewer cavities and better tooth health have reduced the number of toothaches.Advertisement
- Toothaches should always be professionally treated by a dentist.
- Toothaches caused by infection or tooth decay must be treated by a dentist.
- Maintaining proper oral hygiene is the key to preventing toothaches.
- Toothaches are most often caused by cavities.
- Acetaminophen is used to relieve many kinds of minor aches and pains: headaches, muscle aches, backaches, toothaches, menstrual cramps, arthritis, and the aches and pains that often accompany colds.Advertisement