Tooth-and-nail sentence example
- I have fought him tooth and nail and now I am just tired and weary.
- Prior to our forming a government, we will fight tooth and nail against the looming catastrophe of forced integration within secondary schools.
- Toms warned that residents would fight tooth and nail to retain their school.
- The pair fought tooth and nail with Reid being the eventual victor, while Dixon recovered from a spin to take fifth.
- I knew my own mind well enough and always had my own way, even if I had to fight tooth and nail for it.Advertisement
- Mills doesn't believe she's being unreasonable, however, and promises to fight tooth and nail on both sides of the pond for her due.
- The band released their initial album independently, but later signed with Tooth and Nail Records, and is currently with that label after several successful albums.