Toot sentence example
- He was trying to toot Cynthia.
- On the 4th of July toot the office of military governor was abolished, the military forces being largely recalled, and the part remaining being made henceforth subordinate civil to the civil authorities.
- Twitter has become a new way for celebrities to toot, or perhaps tweet their own horn.
- If you had a toot of a nasal spray called Beconase an hour before subsequent dives, that would help.
- Trot out Mr. Allen, somebody, and let him take a toot at it.Advertisement
- Whilst still in the car check that the horn works by giving a little toot.
- You'll never guess what I've just found Drinking tho a straw are you Tum diddly dum dum toot toot!
- E, von Soden a toot, a Latino-Greek MS. containing the Acts; cod.
- What 's it like to carry a banner, toot a flute, or beat a big drum all the way to the field?
- You'll never guess what I 've just found Drinking tho a straw are you Tum diddly dum dum toot toot !Advertisement
- Within the hour, a toot of a horn outside told me the deed was done.
- And why should you give a toot?
- Sophisticated: I hate to toot my own horn, but I really do look incredibly sophisticated.