Toons sentence example
- Both bands specialized in chuggy, beefed up punk sounds but at the same time, extremely melodic and catchy toons.
- A classic punk band who made at least three classic singles and a heap of good punk toons.
- I am working on some more flash toons, please bear with me.
- Other releases Toons and tunes More Eighties treasures come out of the vaults, while wine producers muscle in on the action.
- This is the company, after all, that brought us the original Looney Toons featuring memorable characters like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Elmer Fudd.Advertisement
- Coyote, and Rev Runner are clearly inspired by the classic Warner Brothers Looney Toons characters that they grew up with themselves.
- Kids love creating their own virtual shark pet in the "Take Kenny Home" game, and "Kenny Toons" allows kids to create their very own shark toons as well.
- One of the more creative spinoffs of the show is an animated series, Betty Toons.
- Characters N Toons - This store sells a wide range of cartoon character watches including the Disney Princesses.
- Getting your hands on the music from Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and the rest of the Looney Toons crew might also be highly valuable for the nostalgic among us.Advertisement
- From the unforgettable opening song to all the great music that played in the background as Foghorn Leghorn did his thing, Looney Toons music downloads are definitely where it's at!
- You won't find new Looney Toons music on a daily basis, because by and large, the library of tunes is pretty much complete.
- But that's okay, because most of us are only interested in the nostalgic value the Looney Toons tunes can offer.
- If you look hard enough, you might even be able to find some funny alien and Looney Toons tunes too!