Toon sentence example
- I too, like you, was born and bread in the auld toon.
- To it's banks holy monks did come gave birth to mine ain gray toon.
- Monday 18th July '05 There's a new toon in town!
- This wis a big fightin ' tower, It's in ma toon.
- Monday 18th July '05 There 's a new toon in town !Advertisement
- The only glimmer of hope for Newcatle fans being the excellent Laurent Robert, it seems the toon army have a new hero.
- D Q is another matter; huge, slightly retro, really annoying music and a decent toon shader.
- This wis a big fightin ' tower, It 's in ma toon.
- Of other useful woods found in the plains may be named the babool, Acacia; toon, Cedrela; and sissoo, Dalbergia.
- Other thriving trades include the glass-works on the shore, pottery-works in the "auld toon," dye-works and a factory for the making of electrical appliances.Advertisement
- An account of these translations will be found in The Principles of Buddhist Law by Chan Toon (Rangoon, 1894), which is the first attempt to present those principles in something approaching to a systematic form.
- The " Sal " is one of the most valuable of the trees; with the " Toon " and " Sissoo," it grows in the outer ranges most accessible from the plains.
- Aw was up and doon seekin ' for ma hinney; Aw was thro ' the toon seekin ' for ma bairn.
- Full lighting, animation, and rendering is featured Ã¢ including toon and raytracing.
- The Fisher Price My Toon TV allows energetic little boys the chance to interact and perform with their own funny TV character.Advertisement
- More recently they worked with Steven Spielberg to revitalize the kids' cartoon medium with shows like Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs.
- Toon: The Cartoon RPG is a fun role playing game for kids who love cartoons.