Tonsillectomy sentence example
- If the child has several episodes of severe tonsillitis, the doctor may recommend a tonsillectomy, which is the surgical removal of the tonsils.
- His GP referred him to ENT surgeons but despite surgery including a tonsillectomy the problems continued.
- A tonsillectomy is performed if the patient has recurrent sore throats or throat infections, or if the tonsils have become so swollen that the patient has trouble breathing or swallowing.
- What is clear, however, is that tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy (T and A), the surgical treatment for the condition, is the most frequently performed major surgical procedure in the United States.
- The surgery is called tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy (T and A).Advertisement
- Included studies were those reporting on people undergoing tonsillectomy and/or adenoidectomy, that were prospective, and had groups without concomitant illness.
- Of all of the patients undergoing tonsillectomy, 0.35% had occult malignancy.
- How can I reassure my daughter who is about to have a tonsillectomy?
- Ear syringe Open This instrument was designed to perform a tonsillectomy.
- Alexander Harris Solicitors Home » News » Coroner sets new date for jury inquest into death following tonsillectomy Jump to navigation.Advertisement
- Routine antibiotic use post tonsillectomy is another contentious issue.
- Conclusions: it is safe to discharge patients on the first day post tonsillectomy, even if they live some distance from the hospital.
- Some units have promoted Day case tonsillectomy, but its use is dependant upon favorable population characteristics.
- Dexamethasone reduces postoperative vomiting and pain after pediatric tonsillectomy.
- tonsillectomy rates.Advertisement
- tonsillectomy in children, a controlled study.
- Table 1 lists the 20 PCTs with the highest tonsillectomy rates.
- The effect of antibiotic therapy on recovery after tonsillectomy in children, a controlled study.