Tonsil sentence example
- Most tonsil and adenoid hypertrophy is simply caused by the normal growth pattern for that type of tissue.
- An abscess behind the tonsil (a peritonsillar abscess) may also occur.
- He was uneasyâ€”the kid being dropped off at the hospital for a tonsil operation, hearing about the ice cream but now realizing something dire might be in store before dessert.
- I got the idea after viewing a couple of American websites belonging to other tonsil cancer patients and the sites seemed effective.
- Prognosis in patients with malignant neoplasms of the palatine tonsil were better in comparison with tongue cancer.Advertisement
- It was a nightmare, especially when I developed quinsy, a type of abscess, in my right tonsil.
- In practice, the tonsil biopsy might obviate the need for a brain biopsy sample to be taken.
- Chemotherapy has not always been a treatment of choice for tonsil cancer.
- I 've seen tonsil hockey played in pubs before but remain in the dark over this one.
- Tonsil asymmetry may only be apparent in patients with an otherwise normal physical examination, secondary to benign hyperplasia or anatomical factors.Advertisement
- In a person infected with CJD, the prion protein can often be seen in a sample (biopsy) of tonsil tissue.
- Alba's spent much of her childhood suffering from various illnesses, including several bouts of pneumonia, asthma, appendicitis, tonsil cysts, and on two occasions, a collapsed lung.
- I think that 's where it happened to her, when she had her tonsil surgery.
- Tonsillectomies and adenoidectomies are used to treat snoring that is caused by excess tonsil tissues or excess tissue in the nasal cavity.