Tongue-tied sentence example
- Many guys are very shy around girls and easily get tongue-tied.
- If you aren't quick with words, you might want to write down and rehearse the perfect words to say to your sweetheart, so you aren't tongue-tied when the romantic moment arrives.
- When the interviewer asks a question, you get so tongue-tied you can't answer the question.
- However, a pediatrician can tell you if the baby is gaining enough weight, if there is a medical problem preventing you from breastfeeding and if your baby is tongue-tied.
- Most of the time I get tongue tied when I'm speaking to a guy (of late, it also includes some friends and relatives too).Advertisement
- It's a great cliché, the tongue-tied suitor trying to come up with sweet things to say to girls.
- Men might show some other signs of flirting, such as being nervous and tongue tied around you.
- Yet, visiting Strasbourg yesterday to address the European Parliament for the first time, he became somewhat tongue-tied.
- The evident blush proclaims his shame, tho he himself is too tongue-tied, despite his wish, to apologize.
- Three days later I would be expected to reel off these teams without becoming tongue-tied.Advertisement
- Read it back to yourself and make sure you don't get tongue-tied while reading it.
- I would go red and get tongue tied if I felt under pressure to express myself.
- When the interviewer asks a question, you get so tongue-tied you ca n't answer the question.
- Read it back to yourself and make sure you do n't get tongue-tied while reading it.
- Memorizing your vows may sound like a great idea, but you may become tongue-tied at the altar.Advertisement