Tone color sentence example
- Return to menu Exploring timbre Mellow, tinny, blaring... each instrument has its own distinctive timbre, or tone color.
- Return to menu Exploring Timbre Mellow, tinny, blaring... each instrument has its own distinctive timbre, or tone color.
- Basically a thicker makeup stick designed to cover up imperfections, women with darker skin tones can use them to hide anything from a blemish to a variation in skin tone color.
- Unless you're opting for a red pout, a neutral flesh tone color with provide endless versatility.
- For example, Kyla's Tone on Tone Color Blocked Papers from Hot Off the Press feature subtle colors and faux textures that suit a variety of scrapbooking styles.Advertisement
- The hardware on this elegant tote bag is a beautiful gold tone color and features the Marc Jacobs design.