Tolerances sentence example
- The result was an extremely resilient mower that could be set to exact tolerances to give a very close finish on lawns.
- Resin slate tolerances Single lap resin slate, made in a press, has a smaller manufacturing tolerance than either clay or concrete.
- Previously the only option was paint, a time-consuming post op process that could affect dimensional tolerances.
- Bee Space - considerable research has taken place into the areas bee prefer most the hives themselves were manufactured to quite tight tolerances.
- However, it's also true that party atmospheres on campus can pose serious medical and health risks to students, especially those who are unfamiliar with their alcohol tolerances or unfamiliar with drinking and drugs in general.Advertisement
- Experienced gardeners will tell you that individual plants show very different tolerances for cold, with some flourishing despite the occasional sharp freeze or light snow while others die after a relatively light freeze.
- Sound: Radios, nature sound machines, toy pianos, maracas, tape recorders, and games with noisy dice are all good choices to integrate a wider range of sound tolerances into your child's world.