Tokamak sentence example
- In particular, the work will employ spectral diagnostics developed for solar physics research to understand what is going on in the tokamak plasmas.
- The main highlights of the year include: First experimental campaign of our new spherical tokamak, MAST, which has been highly successful.
- In a conventional tokamak the plasma is held in a toroidal configuration, rather like a car tire or donut.
- To reduce the effect of these error fields, a set of error field correction coils was installed on the mast tokamak.
- The liquid wall can conceivably be applied to future magnetic fusion reactors, whether a spherical torus, a tokamak, or another design.Advertisement
- Trapped particles The outside (larger major radius portion) of a tokamak plasma has a lower magnetic field than the inside.
- It further noted Culham 's world leadership in developing the spherical tokamak concept.
- Restrictions: Although ASPECT is designed for use with tokamak reactors, it should be applicable to any toroidal reactor device.
- To reduce the effect of these error fields, a set of error field correction coils was installed on the MAST tokamak.