Tode sentence example
- Others are Odhins Trost (Leipzig, 1880); Die Kreuzfahrer (Leipzig, 1884); Odhins Rache (Leipzig, 1891); Julian der Abtriinnige (Leipzig, 1894), and one of the most popular, Bis zum Tode getreu (Leipzig, 1887).
- It is important to notice that Fechner maintained this " world-view " in a little book, Das Biichlein vom Leben nach dem Tode, which he originally published in 1836 under the pseudonym of Dr Mises, but which he afterwards republished in his own name in 1866, and again in 1887, as a sketch of his Weltansicht.
- Hausser, Deutsche Geschichte corn Tode Friedrichs des Grossen bis zur Grundung des Deutschen Bundes (Berlin, I 8611863), and K.T.
- Johan Clemens Tode (1736-1806) was eminent in many branches of science, but especially as a medical writer.
- Stade's other works include Ober die alttestamentlichen Vorstellungen vom Zustand nach dem Tode (1877), Lehrbuch der hebr.Advertisement
- Charles, Eschatology, Hebrew, Jewish and Christian, and Schwally, Das Leben nach dem Tode, as well as Gressmann's suggestive work Der Ursprung der israelitisch jiidischen Eschatologie, which contains, however, much that is speculative.
- Among his works may be mentioned: Das Biichlein vom Leben nach dem Tode (1836, 5th ed., 1903), which has been translated into English; Nanna, oder fiber das Seelenleben der Pflanzen (1848, 3rd ed., 1903); Zendavesta, oder 1 The liqueur is said to have been manufactured by the Benedictine monks of the abbey as far back as 1510; since the Revolution it has been produced commercially by a secular company.
- Sein Leben and seine Lehre (Freiburg, 1889) and Der Positivismus vom Tode Aug.