Tocopherol sentence example
- In health food stores, the most common forms of vitamin E are d-alpha tocopherol and d-alpha tocopheryl acetate or succinate.
- The term ' tocopherol ' comes from the Greek words meaning ' to bear offspring ' .
- Men with the highest natural levels of alpha tocopherol were 53% less likely to later develop the disease.
- Little is known about the importance of the beta and delta forms of vitamin E, but a debate has arisen concerning gamma tocopherol.
- Contains tocopherol, a natural vitamin E source, is more potent than synthetics.Advertisement
- Alpha tocopherol acetate is the most common supplement form of vitamin E, yet...
- Nature 's Best supplies the most popular vitamin E in its natural tocopherol form.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) are safe preservatives.
- The soft gels provide 15 international units of Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).
- Preservatives range from safe, natural substances such as tocopherol (vitamin E) and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to highly toxic chemicals such as ethoxyquin, butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) and butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA).Advertisement
- Look for creams that contain the ingredient alpha tocopherol, which is usually how vitamin E is listed on product labels.