Tobacconist sentence example
- He always adds the little gibe about the fact that I own a tobacconist's in Swansea.
- tobacconist's shop.
- Sometime before 1891, Donald Massey and his family moved to Worthing, where his father ran a tobacconist 's shop.
- He always adds the little gibe about the fact that I own a tobacconist 's in Swansea.
- By the time of his death in 1916, James J Fox had become the most important tobacconist in Ireland.Advertisement
- I have seen some of the others mentioned visiting there; Thomas J. Clarke had a tobacconist 's shop at 75a Parnell Street.
- A man may be a great tobacconist, a man may be a great painter, he may be likewise a great mimic.
- tobacconist shop doorway.
- My son wanted to marry a woman of thirty in a tobacconist 's shop.
- Suddenly the lights came on inside a tobacconist shop doorway.Advertisement
- Then Mehemet Ali, a small tobacconist of Kavala, Macedonia, coming with Albanian mercenaries, made himself governor, and later (1811), by massacring the Mamelukes, became the actual master of the country, and after seven years war brought Arabia under Egypts rule.