Tnt sentence example
- These shoes feature a full grain leather upper, and incorporate a full leather anatomical TNT antibacterial sock.
- espoused by long term success stories such as TNT, and more modern ones such as Metro and Innocent.
- kiloton bombs; that's the equivalent of 1,000 tons of TNT.
- If this is not true can somebody explain how the detonation of a small amount of TNT can produce megatons of explosive force?
- megaton bomb is the energy equivalent of 1.2 million tons (2.4 billion pounds) of TNT.Advertisement
- Even Tortoise's ' TNT ' reminds me of summer, and the music isn't particularly summery at all.
- Even Tortoise 's ' TNT ' reminds me of summer, and the music is n't particularly summery at all.
- As she soaked and moaned a lot like I had done I watched Law and Order on TNT.
- The environments are well defined and sharp and give you lots of cover and additional ways to kill enemies, like TNT barrels, or explosive detonators.
- People believed that the creature was using an abandoned TNT plant near the town as its home since many of the sightings took place in that direct area.Advertisement
- Kyra Sedgewick may be starring in The Closer on TNT these days, but she made her debut on Another World as Julia Shearer.
- I have an appointment for TNT’s Dallas.
- TNT Dental is a more professional hosting company that offers both high-quality dental hosting as well as "platform support packages" that includes support with updating your website and a support package that includes SEO optimization.