Tn sentence example
- Tn the Domesday Survey it is included in the manor of Maesbury, which Rainald, sheriff of Shropshire, held of Roger, earl of Shrewsbury; but Rainald or his predecessor Warm had already raised a fortification at Oswestry called Louvre.
- Tn July the marquis DAzeglio arrived at Bologna as royal commissioner.
- K e0 r W'X.u: tN A 1N vi.
- In ordinary texts some survive, especially as objects of verbs, namely, wL, tw, tn, 1w, at.
- A wide belt of blown sand (or Chul), sprinkled with sa.aul jungle, separates the swamps on the south side of the river from the cultivated plains of Afghan Turkestan; but in places, notably for Cultiva= about 12 Tn.Advertisement
- Dcnhatn a, Regis ee e h esUxbri; anborou tk We tItstey ?Sto k Henley Maldenhea O rnham B: Tn Y .
- Tn 1173 the plot was complete, and I~enrys three elder sons all took arms against him, collecting Norman, Breton and Gascon rebels in great mimbers, and being backed by a French army.
- Tn Sweden the presence of Lapps as far south as Jamtland (or Jemtland) is first mentioned in 1564.
- The mutants were generated by random transposon mutagenesis with the Tn pho A transposon.
- Memphis, TN: The home of Elvis Presley and starting point of the cruise, you'll get a feel for real southern music.Advertisement
- By the time he was 10 years old, Donny's talent had taken him all over Texas and as far away as Branson, MO and Nashville, TN.
- His interest in music continued througout his teens and he was awarded a full ASCAP scholarship to Belmont University in Nashville, TN.
- By the time she was nine, she was traveling to Knoxville, TN, to make frequent appearances on the popular Cas Walker radio show.
- The nurse from Knoxville, TN, returned to competition in 2004 on Survivor: All-Stars.
- Terence Noonan (TN): The first thing you need to figure out is who you are.Advertisement