Tms sentence example
- Professor Alan Cowey, FRS University of Oxford Using TMS to explore the nature and timing of brain events underlying visual cognition.
- Effectively, TMS utilizes an electromagnet to cause a very temporary disruption in the firing of neurons at the site of stimulation.
- Listening to Test Match Special recently, I felt a sudden pang of sympathy for TMS's veteran producer Peter Baxter.
- We use a range of experimental methods including psychophysics, TMS, ERP and brain imaging to investigate these questions.
- While we are now looking at the Bakugan video game, the franchise actually started out as a Japanese anime television series produced by TMS Entertainment and Japan Vistec.Advertisement
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers hit the TV world as a Japanese anime adventure series when it first debuted on Tokyo TV in 2007, produced by TMS Entertainment and Japan Vistec and directed by Mitsuo Hashimoto.
- Classic Edition TMS: Offering the ultimate in lightweight comfort, these shoes are the definition of Tanel 360's revered cleats.
- Special Edition Liberty TMS: This limited edition shoe is a red, white and blue extravaganza!