Tmj sentence example
- Dr. Cherin is a fellow of several institutions including the Academy of General Dentistry as well as a fellow in the American Academy of Head Neck Pain and TMJ Orthopedics.
- Services run the gamut from teeth whitening to temporomandibular joint problems (TMJ) treatment, and they include treatment for sleep apnea.
- Granbury Dental Center specializes in oral devices and splints used to treat TMJ and mild to moderate sleep apnea as well as snoring.
- Steven Bender, DDS heads the North Texas Center for Head, Neck and TMJ Pain.
- The prosthetics may be cosmetic or they can treat disorders such as temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders and sleep apnea.Advertisement
- In addition, patients who use oral appliances for sleep apnea may be at greater risk for developing temporomandibular jaw syndrome (TMJ), a painful condition.
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ)-One of a pair of joints that attaches the mandible of the jaw to the temporal bone of the skull.
- There are some dental treatments that are not covered at all, such as certain dental cosmetic procedures and treatment for TMJ.