Tizzy sentence example
- Spanx are revolutionary shaping garments that have sent Hollywood divas into a tizzy.
- I never did find out what Howie told Detective Jackson but whatever was said, it put Jackson in a tizzy.
- Fans were in a tizzy trying to figure out if Hughes would be playing Anna Devane, a role that the actress created in 1985 on General Hospital.
- The debut album from this London band is getting the music press all in a tizzy with its hints of My Bloody Valentine and Slowdive (yes - Shoegazers everywhere rejoice!).
- We had them in a right tizzy, which makes me think it is well worth a return visit.Advertisement
- When you see what you've got, you're in a tizzy.