Titillate sentence example
- The general impression is robust food, rather than dishes to titillate the senses.
- All titles perhaps designed to titillate the curiosity of a medieval audience.
- A super micro bikini is just that; an itsy-bitsy look that's designed to tease and titillate.
- She wore a beige mesh one-piece that was just transparent enough to titillate but remain legal.
- G-string bottoms: An extreme bikini is just that, it's meant to shock, titillate and make you the center of attention, and there is no better way to do that than to opt for a G-string bottom.Advertisement
- The Ironman swimsuit is actually a collection of DVDs designed to tease and titillate!
- The style choice is enormous and is filled with a wide range of gorgeous colors and intricate details that are guaranteed to titillate.
- So as a means to titillate but not agitate, breast pasties were used to cover the nipple and thus give the illusion of toplessness.
- They date back further, as it was a version of knickers that can-can dancers wore to titillate their happy audience.
- Some men might feel uncomfortable wearing apparel that has just one purpose: to titillate.Advertisement
- Briefs, thongs and micro versions of both are used to tease and titillate in the extreme.
- But what about a public broadcaster expected to pursue truth, not titillate?
- In that same vein, there's also a Hot Snake thong look for $19.95 that's almost guaranteed to titillate!
- Whether you keep your fishnet lingerie behind closed doors or are more adventurous and sport it with other clothing out in public, there's no doubt that fishnet's main function is to titillate and tease.