Titanate sentence example
- The alkaline titanate first produced is converted into crystalline fluotitanate, K 2 TiF 6, which is with difficulty soluble and is extracted with hot water and filtered off.
- If titanic oxide be fused with excess of alkaline carbonate a titanate, R 2 T103, is formed.
- This salt is decomposed by water with the formation of a solution of alkali free of titanium, and a residue of an acid titanate, which is insoluble in water but soluble in cold 'aqueous mineral acids.
- The ceramic is a fine-grained mixture including barium titanate and similar materials with a high permittivity.
- The family of ferroelectric ceramic materials such as barium titanate and lead zirconate titanate (PZT) were developed in the 1940s.Advertisement
- The electron microscope image shows sections of a lead zirconate titanate (PZT) plate diced using the CVL.
- Above 120°C, barium titanate has a cubic structure.
- In figure 5 calcium titanate has been doped with aluminum and the rare earth (RE) has been varied.