Tinkered sentence example
- He tinkered with the sound, making sure it was audible, yet would not interfere with conversation.
- He has merely tinkered with programs written by others.
- Have you tinkered away for years in your garden shed creating the product which will change the world?
- To date, however, Kim has only tinkered with the economic system.
- I tinkered in the garage until I found a way to attach Velcro type hook fasteners to a mop head so I could clean with terry cloth towels.Advertisement
- The series debuted as a hit, but began to struggle over the course of the first season as writers and producers tinkered with the storyline formula.
- From, probably, the dawn of literature, fans of a story have tinkered with it, changing characters, endings, plot points and resolutions.