Tings sentence example
- Proceed with all necessary shif tings.
- The salient feature of Danish politics during subsequent years was the struggle between the two Tings, the Folketing or Lower House, and the Landsting, or Upper House of the Rigsdag.
- In the following year, Sir Norman Lockyer was enabled to prove, by its means, the extraordinary vehemence of chromospheric disturbances, the bright prominencerays in his spectroscope betraying, through their opposite shif tings, movements and counter-movements up to 120 m.
- The woman was photographed in " Afro Tings " in George Street, Luton having the elaborate braiding done prior to her escape.
- "Shut Up and Let Me Go" by The Ting Tings - This ad continues the Technicolor hues of a few previous commercials.Advertisement