Tingly sentence example
- Great. A little tingly, like my senses are heightened somehow.
- As his fingers traced a warm tingly path to the back of her dress, hers traced his lips.
- Just fix us some supper instead of goggling at a naked woman and getting all tingly when we don't have time.
- Just thinking about it gets me all hot and tingly, she said, snuggling closer.
- Something warm and tingly began in the vicinity of her stomach and blood pumped fiercely in her neck.Advertisement
- It didn't even take two minutes, because they put on a show that gives you the warm and tingly feeling of drinking vodka.
- The plumper gave my lips, a tingly, minty sensation and had a pleasant scent.
- If you are nursing or pumping, you may feel 'let down' happening during the nursing or pumping session - it is a tingly sensation.
- You might also feel a tingly sensation inside your breasts or they may even feel sore.
- Sunburn stings, itches, feels tingly and may even cause chills or heat flashes.Advertisement
- Wine Spectator commented "Big and ripe, a mouthwatering wine with tingly acidity bringing harmony to a wash o plum, blackberry, cherry and dusky spice flavors, which persist on the fine-grained, not terribly tannic finish."