Tin-cans sentence example
- Malt, tinware, flour and grist-mill products, boilers, stoves and ranges, optical supplies, wall-paper, cereals, canned goods, cutlery, tin cans and wagons are manufactured, and there are also extensive nurseries.
- Manufacturing industry is confined to a few articles and commodities, such as cement, tea, tin cans (for oil), cotton goods, oil refineries, tobacco factories, flour-mills, silk-winding mills (especially at Shusha and Jebrail in the south of Elisavetpol), distilleries and breweries.
- Among the manufactures are brass and copper work, wire for electrical uses, foundry and machine-shop products, locomotives, knit goods, tin cans and canned goods (especially vegetables).
- You cannot open tin cans with cars, or eat computers.
- Creativity Works: Sells bags, tissue, silk stationary, and tin cans which can be embellished with TPCs products and given as gifts or enjoyed at home.Advertisement
- Instead of wide aluminum tracks and fixtures with covers that look like tin cans or spotlights, trimmer, multifunctional functional track lighting has become a task lighting solution worthy of another look.
- Glue candy canes around clean tin cans to use as candle holders for your Christmas centerpiece.
- To make a simple noise maker, save some tin cans.
- You've probably seen tin cans tied to car bumpers for weddings.
- Pretty and Practical Storage: Decoupage pretty papers over old shoeboxes and tin cans to make useful storage containers for your home office.Advertisement
- Set up a shooting gallery by placing milk jugs, soda bottles, and tin cans in a row.