Tin-can sentence example
- Another place for a tin can lid.
- According to Stolba, beautiful crystals of pure tin can be obtained as follows: A platinum basin, coated over with wax or paraffin outside, except a small circle at the very lowest point, is placed on a plate of amalgamated zinc, lying on the bottom of a beaker, and is filled with a solution of pure stannous chloride.
- We all crammed back into our tin can to drive 30 seconds around the corner to the lagoon.
- The smallest elements, such as plastic hair curlers, toy cars, and a crushed tin can are nearest the center.
- A staccato metallic voice reverberated about the room like a marble in a tin can.Advertisement
- New Labor have kicked this constitution around with all the subtlety of a mindless yob booting a tin-can up the street.
- Recycling one tin can saves enough energy to power a television for three hours.
- Men's fragrance has never looked more masculine than with this tin can packaging and outdoorsy scent.
- Looking at a tin can of food, like a can of soup or peas can give one the impression that the can is a piece of solid metal and somehow the food processing plant gets the food in there or seals it by some form of magic.
- After a tin can is filled, the edges of the lid get crimped over the can's body to form an air-tight seal.Advertisement
- Tin Can Ornaments: Turn tin can lids in to funky ornaments for your tree with this unique project.
- When you have a dozen tissue paper flowers, arrange them in a vase or an old tin can covered with pretty patterned paper to make a centerpiece for your table.
- Save a tin can or cardboard frozen juice can and wash and dry it thoroughly.