Times-out sentence example
- Nine times out of ten, in these here capers, it's the she who's doing the deed.
- First, there is timber, such as gates, stiles and rails; the first two are, nine times out of ten, awkward jumps, as the take off is either poached by cattle, or else is on the ascent or descent.
- Weybridge has grown in modern times out of a village into a residential town.
- Nine times out of ten tho, a noisy pump is caused by an obstruction colliding with the rotating impeller.
- But as I was wearing a leather hat and sleeveless jacket, at least the paradox was at all times out on display.Advertisement
- Nine times out of ten, whether it's ten years down the line, twenty years down line you'll think, "What was I so concerned about?
- Nine times out of 10 these pajamas will be made of winter-appropriate materials such as flannel or thick cotton.
- Nine times out of ten, the victim will fruitlessly search for the "damage" done to the car.
- Personally, if I have a choice, I go for that system over the other new-gen consoles nine times out of ten.
- The defensive backs act more realistically when covering a pass and receivers perform to their true catching stats and don't drop the ball 9 times out of 10.Advertisement
- Staying on one section longer than five minutes times out the session.If the system times you out of the session or if you are unable to finish the application, you may sign in again.
- Tubal pregnancies occur slightly less than 20 times out of 1,000 pregnancies, which is a small percentage, but the effects of extrauterine pregnancy can be very dangerous, making prompt medical attention desirable.
- Nine times out of ten, it'll come out in time for your Father's Day shopping.
- Nine times out of ten you may find yourself not needed the extra serving at all.