Timekeeper sentence example
- Harrison requested more money from the Board to work on a third timekeeper.
- Tissot is the official timekeeper for the 2007, 24th Universiade Bangkok and has the following sports personalities as spokespersons: Nicky Hayden, Danica Patrick, Michael Owen and Barbie XU.
- The primitive clock1 of the temple timekeeper (horoscopus), consisting of a d~poX&ytov, cai ~/,soLpuot (Clemens Alex.
- Maybe you want to become a timekeeper of judge?
- Harrison completed ' H4 ', the first marine timekeeper in 1759.Advertisement
- However, Harrison discovered with his new watch that if certain improvements were made, it had the potential to be an excellent timekeeper.
- It was radical thinking of this sort that would be important later on, when he tackled the problem of designing a marine timekeeper.
- Margaret Flynn: ok Julia Dowling: No problem Margaret Flynn: you are a good timekeeper !
- Since 1932, Omega has frequently been the official timekeeper of the Olympics.
- Omega was recently the official timekeeper of the 2006 Winter Olympics and is scheduled to reprise that role for the 2008 Winter Olympics.Advertisement
- Margaret Flynn: ok Julia Dowling: No problem Margaret Flynn: you are a good timekeeper!
- The Tissot watches are also the official timekeeper for Nascar, Moto GP, the world championships of ice hockey, cycling, and fencing.