Time machine sentence example
- After the success of his fantastic story The Time Machine (1895) he gave his time chiefly to the writing of romances, in which the newest scientific and technical discoveries were used to advance his views on politics and sociology.
- I'm not saying exposure to a unique power load might not somehow intensify his imagination and perhaps cause heightened awareness; I'm simply stating there isn't some time machine or magical forest upstairs.
- Hugely entertaining 50's horror hokum written by a noted science fiction author who also wrote the script for The Time Machine (1960 ).
- Professor Hartdegen (Pearce) invents a time machine to reverse a personal tragedy, but accidently propels himself 800,000 years into the future!
- Professor Hartdegen (Pearce) invents a time machine to reverse a personal tragedy, but accidently propels himself 800,000 years into the future !Advertisement
- Time travel Introduce pupils to the genre of time travel stories, originating with The Time Machine by H.G. Wells (1895).
- They're sporty (and some even have mirrored lenses), but not so much that they look like they should be placed on a time machine headed for the 1980's.
- Gadd (from Luigi's Mansion fame) has invented a time machine powered by the mystical Cobalt Star!
- After a little tutorial scenario where you fetch a refresheroom for Toadsworth, the time machine returns, full of cracks and looking more-or-less completely and utterly broken.
- Toadsworth leaps out of bed and is ready to greet the Princess with open arms when a giant alien creature pops out of the time machine.Advertisement
- With the time machine out of commission, it seems that all hope is lost, until a mysterious portal opens up in the castle garden.
- Access the three secret levels by using a teleporter or a time machine.
- The stainless-steel clad vehicle had a major role in the popular movie trilogy as the time machine that took Marty McFly and Doc Brown to both the past and the future.
- They selected the DeLorean as the time machine in Back to the Future because of its futuristic appearance.
- While the time machine in the movie must reach 88 mile per hour to function, the actual speed gauge on the DeLorean car only goes up to 85 miles per hour.Advertisement
- So now the government has a working time machine.
- H.G. Wells may have written some of the first steampunk with The Time Machine.