Time-after-time sentence example
- The struggle was then concentrated round Chatillon, which was time after time taken and lost by the Republicans.
- More important was the Albigensian crusade, in which he allowed Louis to take part, though he himself, preoccupied with the king of England, had refused time after time to do anything.
- Sacked and burned time after time during the Border strife, it was inevitable that the townsmen should become keen fighters.
- The residue is removed to a calico filter and thoroughly washed with boiling water, the wash water being reboiled and used time after time.
- But this first conquest of the region beyond Humber had to be repeated over and over again; time after time the Danes rebelled and proclaimed a new king, aided sometimes by bands of their kinsmen from Ireland or Norway, sometimes by the Scots and Strathclyde Welsh.Advertisement
- Yet the spirit of revolt lingered in the west and broke out time after time.
- 'The rubble mound of the breakwater' was very, tostly'to the railway company, as time after time it was swept away by storms. On it is a central wall of some 38 ft.
- It was well received from the beginning, and has been reprinted time after time.
- It's a spoilt ballot which has been proven time after time to achieve nothing.
- The development of the panelbox was necessary, because time after time there were to many non-modal dialogs which showed important information.Advertisement
- The art of painting using color dissolved in water and then applied on freshly plastered, and not yet dry, walls became popular during the Renaissance and has enjoyed a revival time after time throughout history.
- I hear time after time after time how people feel more pain over the loss of their pets than over human family members.