Tills sentence example
- The land he tills he holds, and acquires a closer connexion with a particular patch of ground than either the hunter or the herdsman.
- Thieves ' cash in at Tesco tills ' Tesco self-service tills suffer from an apparent " security loophole ", consumer group Which?
- Man comes and tills the earth and lies beneath, And after many a summer dies the swan.
- The queues at shop tills, toilets and ticket booths would stretch anyone 's patience.
- The lessee, or farmer, tills the soil at his own risk; usually he provides live stock, implements and capital, and has no right to compensation for ordinary improvements, nor for extraordinary improvements effected without the landlords consent.Advertisement