Tilde sentence example
- The civil dissensions of Egypt were notorious at the tilDe.
- Print a summary of tilde escapes, paged through the command specified by the PAGER variable.
- Hence, the default is to expand the leading tilde under UNIX, and not under Microsoft Windows.
- To do a fuzzy search use the tilde, " ~ ", symbol at the end of a Single word Term.
- The /path is treated as originating at the root, unless you include a tilde (~ ), e.g.Advertisement
- After adding the tilde to both extensions, restart the Macintosh.
- You can exclude certain books that contain a specific word by entering that word preceded by a tilde.
- The /path is treated as originating at the root, unless you include a tilde (~), e.g.
- All tilde escapes must be in the first position on a line.
- Set it to a non-zero value to enable tilde expansion.Advertisement
- Please DO NOT use the tilde character in your filenames.
- Players can press the tilde key (the ~ key) from any game screen to bring down (and/or raise) their console.
- Note that tilde substitution will only be performed if it is necessary to complete the command.
- Google has added a synonym function, using the tilde symbol (the curly horizontal line or ' ~ ' to be exact).