Tightest sentence example
- Make finding a parking spot easier by learning how to park your car in even the tightest spots.
- You adjust your bra band to be on the tightest setting.
- Fuller cut in from the right wing and sent a low drive under the body of Miller from the tightest of angles.
- Due to its adjustable waistband, pick the largest size that will fit your son with the waistband at the tightest setting.
- While these semi-precious gemstones do not have the clarity or inner fire of more expensive stones, they bring affordable natural gemstone jewelry within the reach of people even on the tightest of budgets.Advertisement
- Look for the tightest of stretch jeans at Ssense, where they have leggings-like denim ripe for the picking.
- You'll win money unless you place last and the A.I. of the other cars seemed dead on: they know the right way to go, the tightest line to turn, and the safest path in the middle of traffic.
- However, there are many ways to make homeschooling your child all the way through his high school years affordable for even the tightest budget.
- The design allows for a smooth and flattering fit under the tightest tops.
- The bra slips on and is designed to create a smooth silhouette with no back bulges, so that it can be worn under the tightest T-shirt.Advertisement
- Some women still choose to wear corsets-and some even go through corset training to fit into the tightest lacing ones they can wear, gradually going smaller and smaller over time.