Tightens sentence example
- So she—" Gladys read from her notes, "...stepped up on the velvet chair, tightens the silken cord about her neck, and closed her eyes...."
- This weight pulls directly against the rope; so if the latter slacks, the weight pulls out the pulley frame and tightens it up again.
- So sheâ€”" Gladys read from her notes, "...stepped up on the velvet chair, tightens the silken cord about her neck, and closed her eyes...."
- Moving the inflamed tendon further inflamed tendon further inflames the sheath, which tightens onto the tendon, causing pain.
- Every new treaty, directive and regulation tightens the ratchet even further.Advertisement
- Use one hand to secure the tie while the other tightens the knot and works it up to the collar.
- What this essentially means is that an elastic band is housed at the hem of the shirt that "tightens" it one the wearer's body.
- Henna also gives hair a rich shine due to the fact that it coats the hair shaft, tightens the cuticle, and seals in oil.
- However, the big red tightens down when you want it to open up and bloom.
- For greater water resistance the switch unscrews to turn on and tightens down to turn off.Advertisement
- Calendula reduces inflammation, tightens tissues, and disinfects.
- Make sure the jeweler checks the condition of the ring and tightens any prongs as needed.
- The sized waistband has no binding cord, so you'll be comfortable and breathe well all day, while the body shaping support tightens your rear, tummy and thighs.
- Abdominoplasty, commonly known as a "tummy tuck," also helps get rid of stretch marks and tightens the underlying muscles of a patient's body so that he or she is left with as smooth and flat a tummy as possible.
- In addition to leaving the skin matte and soft, it tightens pores and leaves the skin feeling refreshed.Advertisement
- It shrinks large pores and tightens the skin in just minutes.
- Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Lotion is extremely lightweight, yet deeply hydrating, tightens the skin, and helps promote healthy collagen production.